- Lecture 1 — Intro to Crypto and Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency Course-Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Technologies A Comprehensive Introduction PDF
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies A Comprehensive Introduction
- Bitcoin: How Cryptocurrencies Work
- Audio: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies Pages 1-7
- Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology | Blockchain Explained | Blockchain Training | Edureka
- Ever wonder how Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) actually work?
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis for Cryptocurrencies
- Discussion Panel | Blockchain and Bitcoin will Disrupt Entire Industries and Governments
- How Bitcoin Works in 5 Minutes (Technical)
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies provides a comprehensive introduction to the revolutionary yet often misunderstood new technologies of digital currency. Whether you are a student, software developer, tech entrepreneur, or researcher in computer science, this authoritative and self-contained book tells you everything you need to know about the new global money for the Internet age.
How do Bitcoin and its block chain actually work? How secure are your bitcoins? How anonymous are their users? Can cryptocurrencies be regulated? These are some of the many questions this book answers. It begins by tracing the history and development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and then gives the conceptual and practical foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network as well as to integrate ideas from Bitcoin into your own projects. Topics include decentralization, mining, the politics of Bitcoin, altcoins and the cryptocurrency ecosystem, the future of Bitcoin, and more.
An essential introduction to the new technologies of digital currency
Covers the history and mechanics of Bitcoin and the block chain, security, decentralization, anonymity, politics and regulation, altcoins, and much more
Features an accompanying website that includes instructional videos for each chapter, homework problems, programming assignments, and lecture slides
Also suitable for use with the authors' Coursera online course
Electronic solutions manual (available only to professors)
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press (July 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691171696
- ISBN-13: 978-0691171692
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds