- Bitcoin Basics, Cryptocurrency trading 101 and Free Ethereum
- Why I wrote my book on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin 101: The Basics of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Basics How It Works
- Bitcoin Beginner 101
- Bitcoin101 – How To Buy Bitcoins Using MPESA
- Bitcoin for Dummies: Answering Some Basic Beginner Questions about Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies
- How to Day Trade Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies – Simple Patterns – Profitable Bitcoin Strategy
- Money and Finance: Crash Course Economics #11
- 5 Ways to Earn $2,100+ in Cryptocurrencies without Trading!
If you've heard about Bitcoin but don't really know what it is – let alone why you should care – this book is for you. If you're looking for a clear guide to the what, the how, and the why of Bitcoin – for yourself or for all the friends who give you blank looks regarding the cryptocurrency – Bitcoin Basics: 101 Questions and Answers is just what you need.
In this easy-to-read guide Eric Sammons brings to bear his technical and economic knowledge as well as his writing expertise to shine a light on the Bitcoin phenomenon, answering questions like:
What is Bitcoin?Why was Bitcoin created?Why should I use Bitcoin?What are the technological advantages to Bitcoin?What are the economic advantages to Bitcoin?Can the Bitcoin network be hacked?What is the intrinsic value of a bitcoin?Will Bitcoin replace the dollar?
One day in the not-too-distant future we may view Bitcoin as revolutionary. It has the potential to change the way we think about money, economics, communication, and data. If you don't feel like you're quite ready for the revolution, don't worry. You don't need to be an expert or tech geek to understand Bitcoin. But after reading this guide you'll have the answers to all your questions about the cryptocurrency – and you'll be looking forward to beginning your own Bitcoin adventure.
- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Saragossa Press (October 30, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692572333
- ISBN-13: 978-0692572337
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces