- Forex Trading for Beginners – Learn to Trade Forex with cTrader – Episode 1
- Day Trading Strategies (momentum) for Beginners: Class 1 of 12
- Professional Stock Trading Course Lesson 1 of 10 by Adam Khoo
- The Top 3 Forex Pairs to Trade
- Learn Forex Trading: Candlestick Entry Techniques
- Trading Forex For Beginners The Basics – $400 Profit In One Day
- Easy 3 Step Forex Trading System
- Forex Trading Basics for Beginners – How to Get a Trading Edge for Profit
- What is Forex ? | Forex Trading for Beginners
- Swing Trading to Perfection – Forex Trading Strategy
Discover the world of foreign exchange currency trading and start trading today.<
Forex is the largest trading market in the world and you can be a part of it.
All it will take you is an understanding of what the market is, why the market exists and the advantages of trading to be convinced it is the right market for you.
Sure, stock brokers and mutual fund managers call FOREX confusing, complicated, and too risky for your money. But, it is not riskier, than trading stocks or mutual funds.
The complications and confusions will all be solved with this book. If you have been hesitating getting started in the forex market, you no longer have to be.
This book includes:
9 must have tips for beginnersClear explanations of how to trade in the forex marketWhat a pip is?Fundamental and technical analysis tips
Beyond these categories, you will also learn:
How to manage your risks for a more profitabilityYou will understand what a currency pair is and how to read the currency quotes
With trade examples and how to choose a broker, you definitely have all you need
to get started with a “start now” plan in trading forex. Don’t hesitate any longer to
become a part of the largest trading market in the world. Start now, so you can
feel comfortable in your retirement, obtaining that second home, or traveling the
>> Download This Book Today
- Series: Forex Trading Series
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1535319143
- ISBN-13: 978-1535319140
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 ounces