- How to Enter the Bitcoin Lottery
- How to mine bitcoins (solo mining) with the core client!
- How to solo mine bitcoin CkPool – Solo Mining Antminer tutorial
- How to solo mine bitcoin – Nicehash pool
- Solo Mining (PIRL) : Is solo mining Profitable? 1 Week experiment: Part 1
- bitconnect solo mining with cpu
- Bitcoin Lottery – The Best Bitcoin Lottery games – high chances
- Bitcoin How To Solo Mine – Bitcoin How Is It Valued
- Bitcoin solo mining and sick miner
- CGMiner Solo Mining Bitcoin With A GekkoScience 2PAC Compac 2 USB Bitcoin Miner
Between April, 2015 and April, 2016 I have found 18 blocks, totaling 450 coins. With today’s rates that would equate to $201,600.00, for those of you who are skeptical I will provide links in this book to show you the generation transactions on the blockchain.
Recently 25 bitcoins would be worth $11,000.00, plus or minus depending on the worlds markets, and is how much you would earn if you found a block now.
With solo mining, it is possible to spend $5.00, or .01BTC to create an order while renting only 5 TH and being lucky enough to find a block worth over $11,000.00, I’ve done it twice and have seen others on the solo mining pool I’m going to tell you about do it as well.
In this game, you can turn $100 into $50,000 in a matter of days, and you can also turn $50,000 into $0.00 in a couple of days as well. No matter how much you start off with, if you find a block, now you will have to choose whether to walk away with 25 bitcoins, or take them and try your own strategy to multiply your winnings. The strategies for solo mining are endless, in this game you make your own luck.
This is why some people compare solo mining to playing the lottery, Whether you are lucky and find a block or not will depend not only on how much you are willing to risk, but also which address you are mining to, when you begin, and how long you try.