- Top 3 Technical Analysis Indicators (Ultimate Guide)
- 22.How to Trade the Relative Strength Index (RSI) Like a Pro
- 16. Portfolio Management
- Simple Trick to Understanding Order Flow in the Forex Market
- How The Pro’s Trade Using Fibonacci Retracements/Extension Technical Analysis
- Taxes, Trade,Tariffs and Trump with Robert Reich and Stephen Moore — Point/Counterpoint
- 3. Fundamental analysis
- 📈 Price Action: IQ Option live trading 1 minute binary options strategy, 1 min scalping, candlestick
- Forex Strategy – Forex Update: USDCAD Testing Support at Trend Line and Moving Average
- Data Analysis in Excel 3 – Filter Large Data Sets to Display Only Specific Information
The forex market is huge and offers tremendous trading opportunities. There are many different tools for analyzing the forex market. But what are the best tools and the best ways to use them to trade most effectively?
Forex Analysis and Trading organizes the most widely used—although disparate—approaches to forex analysis into one synergistic, robust, and powerful framework. This system draws on fundamental, position, and technical analyses to identify profitable currency positions, enabling traders to make the best decisions regarding major currencies.