- 472: 11 Habits of Millionaires by Scott Alan Turner
- David Bach The Automatic Millionaire Audiobook
- 244: How to Get to 1 Million Dollars – Part 1 by Scott Alan Turner
- 241: 4 Ways to Protect Your Finances – The Armor of Money by Scott Alan Turner of The Scott Alan…
- 245: How to Get to 1 Million Dollars – Part 2 by Scott Alan Turner
- 455: Do You Need a Bigger Home by Scott Alan Turner
- 469: Why I Quit My Job & Took a $50,000 Pay Cut by Scott Alan Turner – The Scott Alan Turner…
- The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hanson & Robert G. Allen
- $0 – $10,000 a Month Income in 2 Years! | My Story!
- HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE WITH $5 A DAY
"I couldn’t recommend this more highly. Scott explains the basic of investing in simple English. It’s solid advice; the kind you rarely get from the talking heads on TV, radio, and the rest of the media. Scott backs it all up with good solid research; this is not his opinion, it’s facts, but presented in a way that your Grandmother could understand." – Dr. Barry H. Kaplan, EA, CFP, Chief Investment Officer, Cambridge Wealth Counsel
Are you worried and stressed out about not having enough money to retire? Do you have fear of losing your money?
Are you unsure of how to build wealth for the long term?
Or maybe you’ve been thinking of investing for quite some time now, and you just don’t know how to get started. The whole thing seems too complex and overwhelming.
This conversational and action oriented book is for people who want to get started investing (or are thinking about it), but have never understood why or how – no matter your age or how much money you have to invest.
Investing has always been made out to be difficult for you, and you think you couldn't do it yourself, much less retire rich.
Every time you think about it, you get overwhelmed and afraid of making a costly mistake.
You know the drill.
You get ready to do something – maybe on your own or in your employer's retirement plan.
You find yourself lost in all the jargon and get-rich-quick schemes. You have no idea what to do. After some time, you give up and just let whatever money you have sit in a savings account earning no interest.
Or worse – you ask somebody else to do it for you and trust it will turn out ok (hint – it won't).
There are TONS of myths, misconceptions, and flat-out lies out there about how difficult it is to build wealth.
99 Minute Millionaire busts those myths and challenges everything you’ve been told about investing.
This book contains proven solutions that every new and experienced investor needs to know – no matter what financial challenges you face.
99 Minute Millionaire Gives You The Path To Building Wealth Why many investors fail, and how you can ensure you don't How you can make the most money with very little work Important decisions every investor should be aware of 14 common and costly mistakes investors make How to manage your money like a pro The truth about financial advisors and investing professionals And much more!
Follow the advice given in this book and by the end, after putting what I have to say into action, you will be a better investor than most professionals.
Best of all, the rest of your life doesn’t have to be put on hold to do it either!
This book shows you how you can continue to spend most of your time doing what you love instead of struggling to manage your money.
Before your buy the book, I have one question for you:
What's stopping you from taking 99 minutes to improve the quality of your finances and put you on the path to financial freedom?
Scroll to the top and click the "buy now" button and you will become a great investor– and have your money make you more money.
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: 99 Minute Millionaire; 1 edition (August 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692758097
- ISBN-13: 978-0692758090
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces