- Is Bitcoin the Future of Money? Peter Schiff vs. Erik Voorhees
- The future of money | Neha Narula
- Bitcoin the future of the money (AudioBook) By Dominic Frisby
- Bitcoin, blockchains, and the future of money
- Bill Gates Bitcoin "Future Of Currency"
- BitCoin and the future of money
- From Bitcoin To Hashgraph (Documentary) Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 8
- Paul Kemp-Robertson: Bitcoin. Sweat. Tide. Meet the future of branded currency.
- Bitcoin 101 – Introduction to the Future of Money
- KFNX 1100: BITCOIN PURE FORM OF MONEY AND FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED MEDIA!
Bitcoin first appeared in 2009, and it's already challenging everything we've come to accept about money, financial institutions, and even government. The digital currency can be nearly anonymous. And it can be traded internationally—without the fees, government regulation, and bank oversight of paper money. But Bitcoin is still risky. Its value fluctuates wildly. More than $400 million of it disappeared overnight with the fall of a single trading exchange. How is that possible? And why is it so popular? CNNMoney reporter Jose Pagliery explains it all. He details the digital currency's mysterious origins. He explores the dark side of Bitcoin: a world of drugs and assassins for hire. And he examines the economic impact of this revolutionary concept through interviews with pensive economists, wary bank regulators, and free market proponents such as Ron Paul. Bitcoin: And the Future of Money explains how it works and why it matters. The book is essential reading for anyone looking to understand a financial innovation that will forever change how we think about money.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Triumph Books (September 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629370363
- ISBN-13: 978-1629370361
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces