- Bitcoin Explained Simply – An Easy Guide to the Basics That Anyone Can Understand
- Bitcoin explained and made simple | Guardian Animations
- Noob’s Guide To Bitcoin Mining – Super Easy & Simple
- Bitcoin Basics (Part 1) – "Explained For Beginners"
- What is Ethereum? A Simple Explanation Anyone Can Understand
- Bitcoin Explained Simply An Easy Guide to the Basics That Anyone Can Understand
- How does a blockchain work – Simply Explained
- Bitcoin Basics: What is It? How’s It Work? (SIMPLY EXPLAINED)
- Blockchain Expert Explains One Concept in 5 Levels of Difficulty | WIRED
- Bitcoin Explained for Dummies – 3 Things I WISH I Knew…
NEW! Updated with 'What Does The Crash of Mt. Gox Mean For Bitcoin'? 'Is Dorian Nakamoto Really Satoshi Nakamoto, The Inventor of Bitcoin'? And — How to store Bitcoins in such a way that they exist nowhere else but *in your mind*! (Yes, really — and no, this is not a gimmick, you really can do this).
Industry Expert Mark Jeffrey is an award-winning serial entrepreneur of innovative technology companies backed by Tier One investors, and now he breaks down Bitcoin for you in SIMPLE, easy-to-understand language!
It is still VERY early in the Bitcoin game: only 0.03% of the world owns bitcoins, we still have 99.97% left to go! Knowing the contents of this book is literally like knowing about the potential of the Internet back in 1993!
In this volume, you’ll learn:
– Exactly what Bitcoin is — and isn’t (for example: how is this different from Paypal? Hint: VERY)
– How Bitcoins works, explained in everyday, non-technical language, with metaphors that are easy for anyone to understand
– How to get YOUR OWN Bitcoins RIGHT NOW!
– How to spend Bitcoins — and accept them
– How to Mine bitcoins (and learn exactly how mining works!)
– A detailed, simple explanation of the ‘blockchain’ mechanism — the ‘flux capacitor’, if you will — that makes Bitcoin possible!
– The history of Bitcoin, as well as up-to-date stories and anecdotes of how it is being used right now!
– How you can protect your self against Bitcoin theft and scams
– Links and recommendations of Bitcoin products
This is exactly the book I wish someone had handed to me when I was first learning about Bitcoin.
Don’t wait to see what will happen in 2014 … know ahead of time! Scroll up and buy this book and already be smarter in the next five minutes …
About The Author:
Mark Jeffrey is an award-winning serial entrepreneur of innovative technology companies backed by Tier One investors. These include The Palace (sold to Communities.com in 1998), Zero Degrees (sold to InterActive Corp/IAC in 2004), Mahalo (now Inside.com), ThisWeekIn, and Glossi. He has authored five books, including the Max Quick series, published and optioned by Harper Collins. Mark consults as a technology co-founder to a portfolio of companies in tablets, mobile, digital media, social, and digital publishing.
Mark served as Chief Product Officer on the founding team of Glossi.com, a new site where anyone can create and self-publish digital magazines. Mark formulated the core idea behind the company, and then managed product design, technology, and ongoing competitive analysis on Glossi’s product, business, and technology.
Mark co-founded and served as founding CEO of the web television network ThisWeekIn.
Mark was the founding CTO of Mahalo.com (now Inside.com), a human-powered search and learning site, backed by Sequoia Capital (Google, Youtube, Yahoo), CBS, Newscorp, and Elon Musk (Paypal, Tesla, SpaceX).
Mark was Co-Founder and VP Product & Technology for the early business social networking company, ZeroDegrees. Founded in 2002, Mark sold the company to Barry Diller’s IAC/InteractiveCorp in 2004, with more than one million registered users.
Mark’s first company, The Palace, was backed by Time Warner, Intel and Softbank, and sold to Communities.com in 1998. The Palace was a popular avatar virtual world environment that grew to 10 million users at its peak. The Palace was selected ‘The Best of 1996' by Entertainment Weekly, and received numerous awards and coverage including: a Webby Award nomination; “Cool Innovation of the Year” nomination; and was selected as the Chicago SUN-Times’ Best Website in 1998.
Mark has been named one of '50 to Watch' by Variety magazine, a 'Hero of Multimedia' by Entertainment Weekly and presented at the very first Harvard Conference on The Internet and Society in 1996.
- File Size: 330 KB
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mark Jeffrey; 1 edition (January 15, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 15, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HY4WPSA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled