- Bitcoin (BTC) Morning Update: A Surgical Dissection of a Corrective ABC Zigzag (5,3,5)
- People Are Making Big Money Kicking Detroit Residents Out Of Their Homes (HBO)
- BITCOIN RESISTS! Many ALTS Showing signs of Life.
- Bitcoin Price Predictions of the Year by John McAfee, Tony Vays and Erik Voorhees
- BTC Brain Dissection
- Bitcoin and Blockchain – University in the Community Lunchtime Lecture
- Strong Bounce for ETH! Bitcoin right at resistance, can it break through?
- Supply and Demand Runs | Part 1
- A Dissection Of Trump’s Recent Statements – ALEX JONES INFOWARS
- EARN BITCOIN PASSIVELY BY COPYING THE BEST TRADERS ON 1FOX!
Bitcoin is the first digital currency in human history that does not require a central clearing authority. The technological implication of this invention is profound: it opens the possibility of building a completely distributed financial system where no centralized authorities are needed to conduct financial transactions.
This book is the ultimate answer to the often asked, but even-more-often unsatisfactorily answered question: HOW DOES BITCOIN WORK?
This is the first book that dissects the original Bitcoin source code written by Satoshi Nakamoto. It opens the Bitcoin black-box, examines all its parts, and shows you all the details you ever need to know about the Bitcoin system.
The whole book has 10 chapters. This version you are about to purchase contains the first 4 chapters.
- File Size: 348 KB
- Print Length: 97 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0198LXI5K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled