- The Top 5 Technical Indicators for Profitable Trading
- Top 3 Technical Analysis Indicators (Ultimate Guide)
- The Best Times to Use the MACD Indicator
- Five Power Candlestick Patterns in Stock Trading Strategies by Adam Khoo
- 020: Larry Williams shares tips and insights from 50 years of trading.
- Weekly Outlook
- A Simple S&P 500 Swing Trading Strategy
- 3. Fundamental analysis
- Simple Trick to Understanding Order Flow in the Forex Market
- How The Pro’s Trade Using Moving Average (MA) Technical Analysis
The forex market is huge and offers tremendous trading opportunities. There are many different tools for analyzing the forex market. But what are the best tools and the best ways to use them to trade most effectively?
Forex Analysis and Trading organizes the most widely used—although disparate—approaches to forex analysis into one synergistic, robust, and powerful framework. This system draws on fundamental, position, and technical analyses to identify profitable currency positions, enabling traders to make the best decisions regarding major currencies.
Marta and Brusuelas are forex trading professionals with years of experience analyzing and trading every major currency.
- Hardcover: 261 pages
- Publisher: Bloomberg Press; 1 edition (December 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1576603393
- ISBN-13: 978-1576603390
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds