- Trade Like a Casino for Consistent Profits by Adam Khoo
- Ep 131: Gambling vs Stock Trading / Investing (Similarities / Differences)
- Forex Trading versus Gambling at the Casino
- Trade Like a Casino Part 2: Creating a Profitable Stock Trading System
- IS FOREX TRADING GAMBLING ? HOW NOT TO TRADE FOREX MARKET (3 TIPS)
- Is Stock Trading Gambling?
- Forex Trading Making Your Online Trading an Investment and not a Gambling
- Best Trading Strategy if You Have a Small Trading Account / Low Capital? 😐😉
- Is Stock Trading Gambling? Un-Biblical?
- IS TRADING THE SAME AS GAMBLING? (Trader Q&A)
The method explained in this e-book is a long term trading strategy in which the money you make as profit is highly commensurate with the capital you have invested. If you start forex trading with a small amount of capital and apply the method in this book diligently, then your profit will gradually increase, and afterwards it will start growing at a much higher rate.
Investing in foreign exchange trading does not have formula as many books will explain to you. If you invest a large amount of money in a bank at a fixed deposit interest rate of 10% per annum, then you can mathematically calculate your exact profit and know what your returns will become at the end of one year. Can you do that in forex? What I simply mean is that there is no mathematical formula in forex that can help you determine if you will make a loss or a profit for any particular move that you make. If you must remain in the market and be sure to make profit, then you must avoid gambling.
Once you avoid gambling in forex, then you are certain of making profit. Since you cannot easily predict if the market will go against you or not, then do not do what can make you lose all your money. It is as simple as that.
One thing that you must realize about forex is that ninety percent of forex books will keep telling you the same thing. This same thing will continue to give you the same result that most people are getting. This will also put you in the category of the ninety five percent losers in the forex market. You must do something different in order to be among the five percent winners in the forex market.
It is important to know that a forex trader can either be investing his money in forex or be gambling with his money. Which category do you belong?
In order to make a steady stream of profit in the forex market, one must avoid gambling and eliminate the mentality that the forex market is a platform where investors make huge amount of profits within a short period of time. An investor should come into the market with the belief that he will make money at a gradually increasing rate over a period of time. In order to achieve this, he should adopt a strategy that works and gradually increase profits over a period of time. A long term strategy such as the “Median and Buy Sell method” explained below can be used to achieve this objective.
- File Size: 750 KB
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Publication Date: August 9, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013O7UYJC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled