- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy
- Advancement Strategies for the New Economy
- Sponsored ICO Review: Quadrant – Blockchain-Based Protocol For Data Economy
- A Strong New Economy
- Singapore Airlines KrisLab Introduction – Unravel Travel TV
- Gerald Celente – Voting via Blockchain Technology Can Change The World
- The Most Advanced Smart Contract Blockchain – CREDITS
- State of Blockchain 2017: Smartnetworks & the Blockchain Economy w/ Melanie Swan
- Blockchains with Melanie Swan
- The Rise Of Blockchain Technology [Cryptocurrency]
Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant. This book takes you beyond the currency ("Blockchain 1.0") and smart contracts ("Blockchain 2.0") to demonstrate how the blockchain is in position to become the fifth disruptive computing paradigm after mainframes, PCs, the Internet, and mobile/social networking.
Author Melanie Swan, Founder of the Institute for Blockchain Studies, explains that the blockchain is essentially a public ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of all assets—not just finances, but property and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data, and ideas.