- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy
- Blockchain Blueprint for a New Economy
- The Third Industrial Revolution: A Radical New Sharing Economy
- O que é o Bitcoin e o Blockchain 1.0?
- State of Blockchain 2017: Smartnetworks & the Blockchain Economy w/ Melanie Swan
- Global Financial and Monetary Systems in 2030
- A Strong New Economy
- Advancement Strategies for the New Economy
- Blueprint 2017 Talks: Blockchain & The Distributed Web
- G. Edward Griffin: Blockchain a Double-Edge Sword – FED Expose’
Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant. This book takes you beyond the currency ("Blockchain 1.0") and smart contracts ("Blockchain 2.0") to demonstrate how the blockchain is in position to become the fifth disruptive computing paradigm after mainframes, PCs, the Internet, and mobile/social networking.
Author Melanie Swan, Founder of the Institute for Blockchain Studies, explains that the blockchain is essentially a public ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of all assets—not just finances, but property and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data, and ideas.