- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy
- Blockchain Blueprint for a New Economy
- State of Blockchain 2017: Smartnetworks & the Blockchain Economy w/ Melanie Swan
- O que é o Bitcoin e o Blockchain 1.0?
- Advancement Strategies for the New Economy
- Blockchain & Economy
- A Strong New Economy
- Sponsored ICO Review: Quadrant – Blockchain-Based Protocol For Data Economy
- Blockchains with Melanie Swan
- Global Financial and Monetary Systems in 2030
Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant. This book takes you beyond the currency ("Blockchain 1.0") and smart contracts ("Blockchain 2.0") to demonstrate how the blockchain is in position to become the fifth disruptive computing paradigm after mainframes, PCs, the Internet, and mobile/social networking.
Author Melanie Swan, Founder of the Institute for Blockchain Studies, explains that the blockchain is essentially a public ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of all assets—not just finances, but property and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data, and ideas.