- Paul Vigna & Michael. Casey: "The Age of Cryptocurrency" | Talks at Google
- Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- The Age of Cryptocurrency How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- Starr Forum: Bitcoin and the Global Economy
- The Truth About Bitcoin
- The Age of Cryptocurrency Executive Summary ~ Paul Vigna & Michael J. Casey
- Unveiling Blockchain: Beyond Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin for Beginners
- How and Why Bitcoin Will Go Mainstream – The Best of Bitcoin, Part 1
- Download The Age of Cryptocurrency How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economi
Bitcoin became a buzzword overnight. A cyber-enigma with an enthusiastic following, it pops up in headlines and fuels endless media debate. You can apparently use it to buy anything from coffee to cars, yet few people seem to truly understand what it is. This raises the question: Why should anyone care about bitcoin?
In The Age of Cryptocurrency, Wall Street journalists Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey deliver the definitive answer to this question. Cybermoney is poised to launch a revolution, one that could reinvent traditional financial and social structures while bringing the world's billions of "unbanked" individuals into a new global economy. Cryptocurrency holds the promise of a financial system without a middleman, one owned by the people who use it and one safeguarded from the devastation of a 2008-type crash.