- Decentralized Applications Harnessing Bitcoin's Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin book review episode 2 – Decentralized Applications by Siraj Raval
- 3 Dapps You HAVE to See
- 5 Reasons to Build Decentralized Apps
- How to Build a Dapp in 3 min
- A New Way of Creating Blockchain Decentralized APPS! – Crowd Machine ICO
- #AskDraghi: How can we harness blockchain technology to support the economy?
- Why Bitcoin Can't Be Shut Down
- Blockchain Security Debate: 5 Tips to Protect your Assets – Huobi Talk EP 37
- De/2018 – Panel: Blockchain, AI, Data, Synergies in the 4th Industrial Revolution
Take advantage of Bitcoin’s underlying technology, the blockchain, to build massively scalable, decentralized applications known as dapps. In this practical guide, author Siraj Raval explains why dapps will become more widely used—and profitable—than today’s most popular web apps. You’ll learn how the blockchain’s cryptographically stored ledger, scarce-asset model, and peer-to-peer (P2P) technology provide a more flexible, better-incentivized structure than current software models.
Once you understand the theory behind dapps and what a thriving dapp ecosystem looks like, Raval shows you how to use existing tools to create a working dapp. You’ll then take a deep dive into the OpenBazaar decentralized market, and examine two case studies of successful dapps currently in use.Learn advances in distributed-system technology that make distributed data, wealth, identity, computing, and bandwidth possibleBuild a Twitter clone with the Go language, distributed architecture, decentralized messaging app, and peer-to-peer data storeLearn about OpenBazaar’s decentralized market and its structure for supporting transactionsExplore Lighthouse, a decentralized crowdfunding project that rivals sites such as Kickstarter and IndieGogoTake an in-depth look at La’Zooz, a P2P ridesharing app that transmits data directly between riders and drivers